Night Changes

August 28, 2017


I'm back, queers!

Giving you photosets inspired by Riverdale Series color tones because everybody's into these kind of stuff and I guess I'm joining their crowded bandwagon. I hope I'm giving great justice with these.






Apparently, these are from the last spontaneous shoot we had last time at the MOA which was perhaps a month ago already because I haven't had much time to do any shoot lately. But I promise I'll be spamming your timeline with much of my queerness and narcissism soon.




To be completely honest, you don't need those neon lighted signages outside restaurants to get these kind of vibe on your photos. A good colored lighting would be fine and the adjustments on the white and color balance on your camera would do the rest. These photos were taken by the bay at the MOA at night and the only light we had was like the ones from the carnival rides which were not that even bright and most of them weren't even colored. And doing it at ISO 200 or 100 without any stabilizer/tripod was hell of a sketch.

Here's a before and after photo to give an idea how the whole thing went from dora the explorer to riverdale.


By the way, I did the color grading using Adobe Lightroom. Just let me know if you want a walkthrough on how I achieved these damn vibrant tones. See you on my next blog. Charot!

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Queer and Flamboyant

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *