A Look: Casual-ty

October 01, 2017



Last Sunday, I went out for some good catching up with my good friend because life has been pretty sucky lately and all you gotta do is strut and stomp like the runway model that you are. (these next sentences will be really dramatic and cheesy but you can skip this part if you're feeling a bit shady). We all know growing up is normal, but it also sucks balls. You have to do so many things on your own. You have to make decisions that you’re not ready to makeSometimes you gotta to put on this face of, ‘yeah, I totally know what I’m doing,’ when inside you’re having a complete and total meltdown. But as much as I hate adulting, I’m still going for it. One step at a time. Okay, that was such a long crybaby movement. I feel like this blog has just turned into a support group. Lol! But enough with the silly yadda-yadda-yadda and let's strut forward.




So about this look, I tried to portray a metrosexual man who's trying to cope up with his girl who's been upset because he never gave her the dress that she wanted 'cause he is broke from buying too much for himself.  It's very chic, very persuasive... kinda like how he was to me... So I paired this striped button-down with this cute cropped pants which you perhaps thought it was from H&M but I actually got it from the thrift store for only 20 pesos. But why y'all gagging though? I bring it to you every episode.



Don't get too comfortable. I can be bit of a butch too.


I've fallen in love with this shoes from lightinthebox.com. It's so subtle and criminal at the same time. It looks cute but (honey) it's heavy. Actually, it looks heavier than it is. But sometimes I feel like you gotta pursue Style-Over-Comfort fashion or whatevuh. For me, if I find it adorable, I'd wear it no matter how uncomfortable it may get. Pain can be satiable too.


[sexually staring at your soul]


Outfit deets:
Bottom: Thrift store
Hat: Dept store

Photos taken by: John Rodolf Castillo

You Might Also Like

5 comments

  1. Hey, cool style! :) Wanna follow each other?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey, cool style Wanna follow each other abbraci.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. THE ULTIMATE YACHT RENTAL DUBAI
    Luxurious Boat and Yacht Rental Dubai for an unforgettable charter experience in Dubai. Discover our Luxury Majesty Yachts from Gulf Craft, for the ultimate charter experience with superior service and excitement assured. 100% Comfort and complete privacy.

    ReplyDelete

Queer and Flamboyant

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *