Welcome to my Blog!

August 13, 2017



Welcome to my blog!



You have no idea how I've always wanted to create a blog. I mean, I like taking photos, a bit nerd in fashion, and I'm allegedly an OCD person which I think make me pass the qualification criteria. Lol! And it took me too long to even begin because I'm such a lazy cunt. That's one of the main thing why I was skeptical about doing blogs. But I guess, the time has come (for me to slay the game)! Plus, I was encouraged when someone sent me stuff to shoot. Palaban diba?!



So yesterday, me and my friends decided to go for a fun shoot for the blog (oh diba!). We went to the Mall of Asia and took photos by the bay. That's the nearest and easiest beach-like setting we could think of because everyone (if not) knows that Metro Manila is freaking planets away from beaches, plus we're broke as mofo hell.


For the record, this was my actual reaction the entire time we were shooting: disgusted. And I think everyone understands why. Manila Bay smells like homeless men. Can someone adopt it already and take it to bathe. That's how far I could go just to get good photos. Girl, it was unsanitary but all worth it!


You'll be expecting tons of fashion mischief, minimal photography, food(?), and narcissism. 


Outfit deets:
Top: Thrift store
Bottom: Thrift store
Sandals: Lightinthebox.com (http://padlock.link/2148_15)
Hat: Forever 21




You Might Also Like

8 comments

Queer and Flamboyant

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *